Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thank you all !!!

'I would like to thank all mothers who had the courage to share with us their hospital experience!! :):)  I would like to inform you that this blog has been visited 350 times until now within this short period. This is a very good sign and it means fellow mothers are benefiting from your feedback and find it interesting.

Keep it up ! it's my message to you now :) I encourage more mother to come forward and share with us their unique experience.

the process is very simple, just press "post a comment" and you write directly what you want to share with total anonymity:) Thank you all!!


3 comments:

  1. Great idea!

    I posted my comments about my delivery experience and have a suggestion... Maybe there is a way to put together a database of doctors to use at each hospital?

    For example, I was really impressed with the comment about Hotel Dieu and would love to get some contact info for an OB there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks calebandnicolette!! :)

    This is where we aim to go in the future, but for the time being maybe you can write a comment next to the review from HDF and hopefully she will connect again to this blog and give you the OB name:)

    Hope this helps! I don't have to remind you to encourage all your friends to come in and give us their feedback :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have general comment having had two babies in Lebanon and many friends with similar situations. I hope it's ok to post here. I had natural childbirth and postnatal classes at St George hospital encouraging immediate breastfeeding by midwives but after having the baby you have very opinionated nurses with outdated ideas about breastfeeding Ie they bottle feed the baby when he's out of the room. I agree with one of the posters who recounted herstory as thus happened to me at st george. But also to many if my friends who unfortunately believed what they were told and hence stopped trying to breastfeed thinking their milkwas inadequate. If it werent for the vigilance of my husband running in telling them not to give the bottle and bring him to me, I'm sure my kids wouldn't have latched on.
    Something should be done about lactation education in general in lebanon esp as a lot of women think it is not sufficient to breastfeed or they may not want to ruin their figures. This leaves us behind the rest of the world.

    ReplyDelete